So glad you're reading my bio! I look forward to meeting you as well! Here's a bit of information to help you get to know me. First of all, my ultimate goal is to connect buyers and sellers and to give the highest level of service to build your trust. Working with people and helping them accomplish their goals is what drives me! With several years of experience in marketing and communications, I bring fresh ideas to promote your home in the marketplace. I am an outside the box kind of thinker.I also hold myself to high standards when it comes to delivering service. I want you to be happy with your decisions and the outcome, so I don't mind going above and beyond the norm to gain your business.With a Master's Degree in International Management and several years of experience in communications and marketing in the Washington DC area, I am no stranger to getting results through marketing. I have also taught English as a second language at Gonzaga, WSU, EWU, Blue Mountain Community College, and Laramie County Community College. With all of these experiences, I have learned to listen to the needs of others, solve problems, meet deadlines, plan events, and help launch businesses. This means that you can count on me to get the job done!
If you work with me, I will:
• Come up with great ideas to stage & sell your home
• Market your home with undivided determination
• Listen to your needs and be mindful of your time-line
• Be sensitive to your budget concerns when buying
• Carefully walk you through the process so you understand itIf you are just beginning and this is your first home, or if you are downsizing to a more manageable home, I am here for you!
If you're investor looking for property to increase your residual income, let me help you.I look forward to hearing from you soon! Let's get to know each other!